MOKA Analytics leverages machine intelligence to enhance business decision-making. Our suite of proprietary technology tools are focused on driving smarter, faster, and better integrated decisions within large organizations, disrupting the traditional strategy services delivery model.
Our flagship product, the Winning Model, is the preferred strategy analytics platform for some of the world's largest consumer companies. Simply stated, our clients use the Winning Model to make decisions on how to best allocate resources to growth initiatives. If you are are excited about solving problems in a business context, shaping an early stage product, and working with a team of top performers, let's start a conversation.Learn More
About The Role
Our engineers develop the platform that enable large multinational companies to make important strategic decisions. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, system design, security, artificial intelligence, and natural language processing.
What You’ll Do
- Be a key contributor to the development of our Winning Model platform
- Rapidly prototype features, and work with designers and business people to define the product
- Design data infrastructure, analytics and visualizations that transition seamlessly across levels of detail and through time
- Take a proactive role in defining product experience
- Develop an understanding of the consumer goods industry to support your judgement
- Incorporate a variety of information (e.g., application telemetry) to refine the user experience
- Improve team agility and productivity through investment in tools, process, and test infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree (or advanced degree) in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with our primary front-end stack: React, Redux, ES6, SASS, Jest
- Experience with our primary back-end stack: Python 3, Django, Celery, Redis, SQL
- Experience with UX test automation frameworks, e.g., Selenium
- Experience deploying to Azure, Heroku, AWS, or other PaaS
- Strong ability to communicate UX and architectural considerations
- Attention to detail, while not losing sight of the big picture
- Experience using multiple frameworks that informs your architecture and technology decisions
- Experience building maintainable systems that make use of modern testing and source code analysis tools
Perks & Benefits
In addition to an engaging and dynamic work environment that promotes professional development and self-growth, we offer a lot of perks too: medical and flexible paid time off.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a workplace free of harassment and discrimination. All aspects of consideration for employment with MOKA Analytics are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
New York, NY
5 - 10 People
Posted October 2018
Meet Your Hiring Manager