MOKA Analytics leverages machine intelligence to enhance business decision-making. Our suite of proprietary technology tools are focused on driving smarter, faster, and better integrated decisions within large organizations, disrupting the traditional strategy services delivery model.
Our flagship product, the MOKA Winning Model, is the preferred strategy analytics platform for some of the world's largest consumer companies. Simply stated, our clients use the Winning Model to make decisions on how to best allocate resources to growth initiatives. If you are are excited about solving problems in a business context, shaping an early stage product, and working with a team of top performers, let's start a conversation.Learn More
About The Role
We are looking for a deployment lead that will help contexualize client business problems and create the appropriate product roadmap for MOKA. We are looking for someone with an analytical mindset, assertive personality and a data-oriented approach to solving problems.
What You’ll Do
- Quickly understand the MOKA Winning Model, the power and possibility it brings to our customers, and the significance of our market opportunity
- Go onsite and meet with clients to understand the critical questions they need to answer and locate their biggest pain points
- Incorporate the relevant datasets into the MOKA Winning Model while working with our engineers to integrate the data into a stable and extensible pipeline
- Create and lead training sessions to ensure that the product is meeting the needs of our clients and is being used widely enough to have concrete impact on our Clients’ operations
- Present the results of our work and proposals for future work to audiences ranging from analysts to C-suite executives
- Build and deliver demos to new and existing customers
- Scope out potential engagements in new industries and in increasingly expanding locations around the world
- You are excited about rolling up your sleeves and to dive into the details of the data because that’s the core of our work
- 5+ years of Consulting, Program Management, Customer Success or Sales field experience
- A deep understanding of the role Account Executives, Customer Success Managers and Consultants play in the SaaS world
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Executive presence, and confidence to challenge and question
- A proven record of project management and multiple examples of driving strategic field initiatives
- A data-driven approach, and a commitment to process optimization
- Experience with programming, scripting or statistical packages a plus (Python, SQL)
- Ability to travel up to 30% required
Perks & Benefits
In addition to an engaging and dynamic work environment that promotes professional development and self-growth, we offer a lot of perks too: medical and flexible paid time off.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a workplace free of harassment and discrimination. All aspects of consideration for employment with MOKA Analytics are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
New York, NY
5 - 10 People
Posted October 2018
Meet Your Hiring Manager