Temp to hire is a common staffing solution to those who usually work with a temp agency. It is a working arrangement in which Company hires a temp, usually through a temp agency. The difference is there is a possibility of them becoming full-time, though it is not guaranteed. There are different hinges in between as in how well the workers perform during the temp arrangement. Businesses may reconsider their hiring plans as per the overall performance of the temp during economic fluctuations.
Most of the times, companies are interested to transit roles from temporary to permanent positions. If they hire a temp permanently, the contract of the temp agency is immediately terminated and new paper work is forwarded.
There are many good reasons for which one should choose to be a temp to hire.
- Networking is the top most reason among this. You get to meet new people at your working place where you are working as a temp. People who work in your same trade get to see you at your work place and analyze you. This way they will be able to hire you or refer you to other people as a temp or permanent worker.
- Self-confidence is another major reason for this. The temp-to-hire job can be a booster to your self-coincidence. You can easily wear it down especially if you are out of job for a long time. Getting rejection letters all the time only disappoints you. Temp job rejuvenates you for your job search and reminds you how good you are.
- Temp-to-hire is a good way to build your resume. Temp job gives you a chance to work in new areas and acquire new skills as well. These skills strengthen your resume.
Temp to hires are advised to follow a few tips to secure a full-time position.
- Treat your temp job like a permanent job from starting itself. Follow the proper timing, dress code and perform every task diligently.
- Always be enthusiastic about learning new things.
- Prefer to build healthy relations with your bosses, employees and co-workers.
We help recruit for the following roles: