About Our Company
Founded in 2018, Vested Technology has taken an innovative approach to recruiting passive candidates. We’re the first recruiter-as-a-subscription company. Leveraging technology and best-in-class branding solutions, Vested provides clients an end-to-end solution to identify, engage, and source high-quality passive talent. This helps companies reduce time to fill, improve candidate quality and save time by augmenting the tedious task of sourcing.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced full stack engineer to round out our rapidly growing technology team. This role will entail significant input into product design, including rethinking interfaces and designing new tools that empower our recruiters to deliver candidates in automated ways.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the engineering team on architectural and design decisions
- Develop features from end to end: talent identification to interview scheduling
- Help build the foundation and processes for future engineers
- Opportunity to move into management and run a team
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Ability and desire to learn new languages and focus on product
- Focus heavily on building out our internal automation tools
- You write modular, extensible code, and tests to go with it
- You're familiar with security concepts and best practices
- You can operate with the independence needed to deliver on goals
Perks & Benefits
Flexible work schedules
Generous vacation policies
Quarterly offsites in fun locations
We’re a small group of fun, energetic, and passionate people set on making a difference. If you’re humble, creative, and love solving big problems we hope to hear from you! Vested Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in all of its forms and we hire the best person for each role, no matter your personal background. We encourage every person who is interested in what we’re doing to apply even if you don’t match 100% of the job description.
New York or Chicago
Posted May 2019
Meet Your Hiring Manager
José Ernesto Dávila Pantoja